• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
My grandmother, who died a few years ago at the age of 90 was diagnosed at 75 with advanced colon cancer and doctors gave her a year max to live. She had an extreme will to live and went full raw diet and very low calories as soon as she was diagnosed. For 15 years she only raw foods, lost a ton of weight and shocked the doctors. Prior to her change, she did not have a bowel movement for over 6 months, soon after her lifestyle change things went back to normal, her cancer shrunk and she was able to pull through another 15 years without medical intervention.

My point with this is, if there is a true will, incredible things are possible.
Ok, I'm glad to know that if I ever get cancer all that I have to do is wish really hard that it goes away and all will be fine. Don't tell the hospitals...

victor bogdanov

victor,
they will not pass a law, it would be held up in court forever by the antivaxxers

Wanted to point out one thing. "antivaxxers" is a very misleading term. "antivaxxers" are actually pro informed consent and believe irreversible medical procedures that carry risk should not be mandated by the government.

victor bogdanov

Ok, I'm glad to know that if I ever get cancer all that I have to do is wish really hard that it goes away and all will be fine. Don't tell the hospitals...

You not only have to wish, you also have to make drastic lifestyle changes.

Theoretical here but I think it's a good analogy:

You're stranded somewhere cold, get frostbite on a finger. Its so bad that you have to amputate the finger, only problem is the only tool you have is your teeth. Very few people will do what's needed to survive

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
My dad's issue is hereditary....yes he can loose weight and such but its not going to cure him of the diabetes and such. It alleviates and helps. We dont see this as the magic bullet but rather as a preventative that protects him and his friends in FL as well as us here in NJ.

victor bogdanov

BTW mainstream doctors agree and recognize the importance of dietary changes in helping with color cancer, it's just very few people have the will power to follow through on those changes

Notarealsignguy

You not only have to wish, you also have to make drastic lifestyle changes.

Theoretical here but I think it's a good analogy:

You're stranded somewhere cold, get frostbite on a finger. Its so bad that you have to amputate the finger, only problem is the only tool you have is your teeth. Very few people will do what's needed to survive
I know it works check it out. I went to the dentist a few weeks ago and they told me that I needed 3 root canals. Dreading the pain and cost, I went home and talked to my wife. I made drastic changes in how I ate. I just chewed on the left side of my mouth instead of both sides and fought like holy hell everyday to keep the pain away. I wished and tried so hard and then it happened. I went to another dentist and they said that I don't need 3 root canals after all! I just needed 2! It was just astonishing. Now, I'm just gonna switch to an all liquid diet, wish REALLY hard and in a few more weeks I wont have to have any root canals.
Antivax isnt woke, it's just plain stupid and rationalized with more stupidity. I'll never be in a position to have to bite off my finger either. Weird analogy

Notarealsignguy

BTW mainstream doctors agree and recognize the importance of dietary changes in helping with color cancer, it's just very few people have the will power to follow through on those changes
So you believe the doctors when they say something that you like but when it's something you don't want to hear they are all wrong, right?

victor bogdanov

I know it works check it out. I went to the dentist a few weeks ago and they told me that I needed 3 root canals. Dreading the pain and cost, I went home and talked to my wife. I made drastic changes in how I ate. I just chewed on the left side of my mouth instead of both sides and fought like holy hell everyday to keep the pain away. I wished and tried so hard and then it happened. I went to another dentist and they said that I don't need 3 root canals after all! I just needed 2! It was just astonishing. Now, I'm just gonna switch to an all liquid diet, wish REALLY hard and in a few more weeks I wont have to have any root canals.
Antivax isnt woke, it's just plain stupid and rationalized with more stupidity. I'll never be in a position to have to bite off my finger either. Weird analogy

So if you had no access to a dentist would you pull your own teeth? or just let them rot?

victor bogdanov

So you believe the doctors when they say something that you like but when it's something you don't want to hear they are all wrong, right?

You can find doctors and reputable people on any side of the debate.

The most influential and respected "antivaxxer" is Robert F Kennedy Jr. He's saved a few states from losing their vaccine exemptions.

You can find tons of good info on his website https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

Notarealsignguy

So if you had no access to a dentist would you pull your own teeth? or just let them rot?
You know, that is my absolute biggest fear. Here I am, in the USA, right smack in the middle of a moderately populated city and BOOM! The dentists all. just. disappear! That is definitely something that always crosses my mind. Maybe they all die from the covid vaccine? Or they are super smart antivaxxers but all die from tetnus after pricking themselves with one of their menacing tools. It's a dangerous world out there. Wont be long before I'm knawing off my limbs and tying my teeth to doorknobs to stay alive. But that my friend, is that will to live you are talking about and I got it!.

victor bogdanov

You know, that is my absolute biggest fear. Here I am, in the USA, right smack in the middle of a moderately populated city and BOOM! The dentists all. just. disappear! That is definitely something that always crosses my mind. Maybe they all die from the covid vaccine? Or they are super smart antivaxxers but all die from tetnus after pricking themselves with one of their menacing tools. It's a dangerous world out there. Wont be long before I'm knawing off my limbs and tying my teeth to doorknobs to stay alive. But that my friend, is that will to live you are talking about and I got it!.

Ok I take it you're not someone that has made lifestyle changes to lose weight and be overall healthier to protect yourself from covid. Ill shut up and wear my mask to keep you safe

victor bogdanov

Or they are super smart antivaxxers but all die from tetnus after pricking themselves with one of their menacing tools. .

To the tenus point, even if you've had a tetanus shot you will have to get another one if there is a high risk of exposure after such injury. In such a case I would have no problem getting a tetanus shot because the benefit outweighs the risk. The prophylactic tetanus shot you received won't do you much good now and you would be getting another one in case of probable exposure. I have given this one much thought

Notarealsignguy

Ok I take it you're not someone that has made lifestyle changes to lose weight and be overall healthier to protect yourself from covid. Ill shut up and wear my mask to keep you safe
No you got me all wrong. I started exercising because that is the cure to covid. I spend way too much time during the day sitting in front of my computer. One day I got thinking that I was getting fat so I sent tex a selfie of my ass in a speedo -"tex, does this make me look fat?" Well, he was not very kind so in order to be more active and ward off the Rona, I got a night job pole dancing. It's great, I dont make much but I wont get that nasty virus now. Well, covid at least.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I have yet to see any lawmaker introducing any sort of legislation requiring people across the board to be vaccinated for SARS-CoV-2. The nearest thing to that I've seen is some commercial airlines mulling the idea of requiring passengers to be vaccinated. In the case of airlines it's understandable considering their possible legal liability for SARS-CoV-2 spread through a passenger jet's fuselage.

The way I see it, if someone doesn't want the vaccine: HOORAY! Be my guest. Don't take it. That just means one less person ahead of me in line to receive the vaccine. The more the merrier.

Not only the airlines, but other Nations that you may or may not want to travel to. They may require it for travel in the near future. Many require a negative test already...even within the US Islands. I'm sure Guam already does..>GAC can chime in on that one. I dont want to be the spreader that literally knocked off my neighbor either.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'll pass on the shot. I figure that by now I've been exposed to the virus enough that a shot would be of no use exceptin if I really feel a need for side effects...

Reveal1

When they resurrect Ted William's frozen head, they can put it on Victor's body and the combination will be immortal.

iu

Reveal1

No you got me all wrong. I started exercising because that is the cure to covid. I spend way too much time during the day sitting in front of my computer. One day I got thinking that I was getting fat so I sent tex a selfie of my *** in a speedo -"tex, does this make me look fat?" Well, he was not very kind so in order to be more active and ward off the Rona, I got a night job pole dancing. It's great, I dont make much but I wont get that nasty virus now. Well, covid at least.
No you got me all wrong. I started exercising because that is the cure to covid. I spend way too much time during the day sitting in front of my computer. One day I got thinking that I was getting fat so I sent tex a selfie of my *** in a speedo -"tex, does this make me look fat?" Well, he was not very kind so in order to be more active and ward off the Rona, I got a night job pole dancing. It's great, I dont make much but I wont get that nasty virus now. Well, covid at least.
Ugh, can't get that image out of my head. Surprised a certain artist from Buffalo hasn't already posted a sketch.