• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

ikarasu

I think youre a dick if you don't wear a mask while being close to others. Masks protect others, not you. And during the height of covid...I think most people should be understandable and suffer through the inconvenience of wearing one. If you don't... It's just as easy to skip the Isle you're in as it is to skip the Isle the guy who smells like.he hasn't used deodorant in a month...so even then, you may be a dick, or a selfish dick.... But no biggie!

The shot.... The shot protects you. It helps prevent the spread... But not like a mask does. It doesn't matter why you don't want the shot... It's you're right not to get it. Whether youre afraid you'll feel sick, whether you think this is all nonsense... No one should be able to force you to put something in your body..... Even if it's just a small risk, it should be your decision. And you shouldn't be called a dick or ass hole because of that.

I don't think businesses or stores will force anyone to prove they got the shot. How can they? Medical records are protected, and vaccines are part of your medical record.

Nows my time to be called a conspiracy nut!

I don't think covid is going anywhere. I think even if everyone gets a shot, covid is the new flu season.... It's not going to be as wide spread and as big of a deal as it is right now.... But every season it's going to come back in clusters. It'll always mutate, and it'll like need repeat shots - seasonal flu shots will also now be seasonal covid shots.

I don't think big pharma will cause it. I don't think the government will cause it. But look at all the other diseases we get shots for... He'll, the black plague is still kicking around in some places.

With a two week incubatory period, asymptomatic symptoms... And air travel, it's not going to go away. I hope I'm wrong.... But I don't think so.

Restrictions will ease a bit... Deaths will go down, it won't be thousands of cases a day... So it won't be as serious as it is now.... But this is the new normal.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao: hahahaaaa..... sure are a lotta d!icks in this room.......

I will help protect anyone who feels I need a mask around them. I wear a mask anywhere and anytime I go in someplace for whatever. Just this...... if you can smell cow sh!t through your homemade and decorative masks..... do you not think any germs, spittle or viruses can go through ?? When you were going to the hardware store or take out chinese place..... did you wash your hands before entering ?? Okay, did you wash them after picking up your packages before getting in your vehicle ?? Did you wash your hands before taking your mask off anywhere along the way ?? Did you take your clothes off and spray down before you entered your house from all your errands ?? What I thought, y'all wanna b!tch about one little part of the whole equation, but ya don't do your due diligence with the other stuff, do ya ??

I know a coupe who did all that sh!t. They didn't go in the stores, they didn't go anywhere except for curbside service and they kept cleaning solutions in the car and washed their hands constantly. Frankly, it was sickening, but they wanted to keep everyone safe. They stripped their clothes off when going home and washed them immediately. They were frickin' nuts about this stuff. Guess what........ they and their entire family (and extended family) all got it..... except one person, who was the most susceptible. Go figure.

When someone leaves the shop, I wipe the counter down and go wash my hands, but I remove my mask until someone else comes in.
Not counting the war or any other problems in 1918 and 1919 between 50 and 60 million people died those 2 years and they didn't have a vaccine til 1942. The spanish flu is still around today, but it was far more serious than this one, but no-o-o-o-o......... the boogeyman says this one is the worst thing since the black plague. Yeah right.

This world is so H*llbent on drama and sensationalism, they need something to keep the sheeple in line and away. Was it part of the election ?? Who cares...... they have y'all running scared. We've become so dependent upon a pill that will take care of this pain, that ache or this illness, we have ruined our immune systems and we can barely fight off a cold, let alone some bat soup flu. Go out back, eat some dirt and then let me know how ya feel.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Nearly spat out my water here. Good thing no one at work saw that as I was scrolling.
Was that from the gnawing off your frostbitten finger with your teeth commentary, or the speedo?

Last edited:

Reveal1

I used to work with an otherwise beautiful female who liked to call every guy she didn't like a d**k. One day, in an uncharacteristic fit of vocal frustration with a male co-worker, I regrettably referenced him as a 'p***y for not standing up to an abusive customer. Boy did I ever catch it from you know who for being a sexist, misogynist d**k. Well, I learned my lesson, but she's still happily out there living the double standard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Many of us here are used to OP's pictures of himself like this. Have pictures of him because he liked to share.... and SHARE he did. But it's like this pandemic crap..... even though we've seen it a million times, it still hurts for a while when we see it again. Then we all laugh and move on.

OPs friendly beach scene.jpg

d fleming

Both my daughters are nurses. If you saw what gear they have on to deal with covid victims you would know the masks the public wears are useless. I wear one just so I don't have to tell all the Karens out there to mind there own damn business. One of my daughters has not taken the vaccine. We had to take the other to the er this morning after she got the second shot yesterday for chills and body pain so bad she was in tears. They simply have not had enough time to properly vet the vaccine as it is now and the virus has already mutated beyond the vaccine. I shudder to think what permanent damage it is doing to those including my youngest who have and will take it. I have many friends and family members who have had it and survived and a few who are sadly no longer with us. It affects each person differently and the meds that worked 6 months ago are not working now. My daughters have to hold someones hand daily and tell them it is going to be ok as they watch their oxygen levels fall and then die with no family around to say goodbye and then have to transport them to the morgue to get them wrapped in plastic to go to a funeral home to be cremated. Every shift starts with no room available. I worry about their mental health as well as physical. Best advice I can give is sanitize your hands and surfaces around you with minimum 80% sanitizer, stay 6 feet from anyone in public, wear a mask so you don't have to smack some a hole getting in your business hence possibly getting it from contact and pray.

victor bogdanov

:roflmao: but I remove my mask until someone else comes in.

How long do you think it takes for the air your filthy droplets contaminated while you had your mask off to become uncontaminated again and not pose a threat? Why pretend and put it back on?

I don't pretend with masks, don't wear one as much as possible, only time I've worn one this whole pandemic was when I went to the dentist, didn't want to make him mad, made a lot of sense to wear the mask walking in only to take it off while they checked my mouth lol

victor bogdanov

I think youre a dick if you don't wear a mask while being close to others. Masks protect others, not you.

You have to be a total idiot to rely on others to protect you from a deadly virus. Only you are responsible for your health, very foolish to entrust your health to someone else's ability to wear a standard-less and untested "face covering"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I tell people I wasn't breathing, earlier but now that they're here, I'll put it on.

fleming, I saw the gear they wear. I was in the hospital for 8 days for something entirely removed from covid19 stuff, but some of these people, according to their size or shape.... look like frickin' spacemen/women walking the floors and then they come into your room and goose ya. Those 8 days I was in, I heard so many stories it made me sick just listening to the BS that's going on. I got out on my birthday this year and I got a card signed by 30 some nurses and I talked with all of them about this stuff.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You have to be a total idiot to rely on others to protect you from a deadly virus. Only you are responsible for your health, very foolish to entrust your health to someone else's ability to wear a standard-less and untested "face covering"
You're not very self aware are you? You are 100% right on the masks though. That N95 rating, it's just a brand. The whole mask thing does nothing, doctors wear them so they look smarter to make you listen to them but they aren't fooling me. Everyone out there demanding you wear a mask - DONT DO IT. They are trying to trick you so when you turn your back, they can start pointing and laughing. They wont fool me with their fancy PPE and modern medicine.

victor bogdanov

You're not very self aware are you? You are 100% right on the masks though. That N95 rating, it's just a brand. The whole mask thing does nothing, doctors wear them so they look smarter to make you listen to them but they aren't fooling me. Everyone out there demanding you wear a mask - DONT DO IT. They are trying to trick you so when you turn your back, they can start pointing and laughing. They wont fool me with their fancy PPE and modern medicine.

Name one place that requires N95 masks and not simply a "face covering" that does not have any standards, it's all pretending

Have you seen the article where some type of face-coverings actually spread droplets more than not wearing one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...2bb888-db18-11ea-b205-ff838e15a9a6_story.html

"
Wearing a neck gaiter may be worse than no mask at all, researchers find
"

Try vaping and letting it out through a mask, great demonstration on how useless they are.

netsol

:roflmao: hahahaaaa..... sure are a lotta d!icks in this room.......

I will help protect anyone who feels I need a mask around them. I wear a mask anywhere and anytime I go in someplace for whatever. Just this...... if you can smell cow sh!t through your homemade and decorative masks..... do you not think any germs, spittle or viruses can go through ?? When you were going to the hardware store or take out chinese place..... did you wash your hands before entering ?? Okay, did you wash them after picking up your packages before getting in your vehicle ?? Did you wash your hands before taking your mask off anywhere along the way ?? Did you take your clothes off and spray down before you entered your house from all your errands ?? What I thought, y'all wanna b!tch about one little part of the whole equation, but ya don't do your due diligence with the other stuff, do ya ??

I know a coupe who did all that sh!t. They didn't go in the stores, they didn't go anywhere except for curbside service and they kept cleaning solutions in the car and washed their hands constantly. Frankly, it was sickening, but they wanted to keep everyone safe. They stripped their clothes off when going home and washed them immediately. They were frickin' nuts about this stuff. Guess what........ they and their entire family (and extended family) all got it..... except one person, who was the most susceptible. Go figure.

When someone leaves the shop, I wipe the counter down and go wash my hands, but I remove my mask until someone else comes in.
Not counting the war or any other problems in 1918 and 1919 between 50 and 60 million people died those 2 years and they didn't have a vaccine til 1942. The spanish flu is still around today, but it was far more serious than this one, but no-o-o-o-o......... the boogeyman says this one is the worst thing since the black plague. Yeah right.

This world is so H*llbent on drama and sensationalism, they need something to keep the sheeple in line and away. Was it part of the election ?? Who cares...... they have y'all running scared. We've become so dependent upon a pill that will take care of this pain, that ache or this illness, we have ruined our immune systems and we can barely fight off a cold, let alone some bat soup flu. Go out back, eat some dirt and then let me know how ya feel.

i could probably start a new thread with this, but

i was at a large client talking to a couple truck drivers, who i have known for years

the two extremes of covid and PPE

the guy driving alone in his car, wearing a mask (protecting him from WHAT?)

and

the average man, who wears a single use paper mask until one of the ear pieces breaks, then they look for a new one

i have to admit, i have NEVER sanitized my hands after touching a door knob, sterilized a cloth mask, (yes i have put a mask back on after dropping it)

after all the crazy things i did in my younger days, if covid kills me, we should put something about irony on the tombstone

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Name one place that requires N95 masks and not simply a "face covering" that does not have any standards, it's all pretending

Have you seen the article where some type of face-coverings actually spread droplets more than not wearing one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...2bb888-db18-11ea-b205-ff838e15a9a6_story.html

"
Wearing a neck gaiter may be worse than no mask at all, researchers find
"

Try vaping and letting it out through a mask, great demonstration on how useless they are.
Yeah, a neck gaiter is a neck gaiter. It is not a mask just like the underwear I wear over my head doesnt work either..... but it makes me feel better. There are plenty of studies on the effectiveness of masks, which is why people wear them. Look, this is boring. I get people being apprehensive on this particular vaccine and frankly don't blame them but besides that, I think anti-vaxxers are stupid and you keep confirming my suspicions.

victor bogdanov

Yeah, a neck gaiter is a neck gaiter. It is not a mask just like the underwear I wear over my head doesnt work either..... but it makes me feel better. There are plenty of studies on the effectiveness of masks, which is why people wear them. Look, this is boring. I get people being apprehensive on this particular vaccine and frankly don't blame them but besides that, I think anti-vaxxers are stupid and you keep confirming my suspicions.

read that book I posted earlier if you want to wake up, Ill buy a copy, I have like 50 audiobook credits I haven't used

netsol

ooh, fun new thread: your favorite "wild conspiracy theories". Not to defend, but pretend... what if...

Who want's to be the originator? I won't, I'll get banned.

one man's wild conspiracy theory is another's holy grail

are we allowed to co-author a thread?