• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's harvest time out at the ol' weed ranch. Due to the pandemic, he has so much extra, he hadda hire a buncha Haitians and with their voodoo got rid of the covid19 stuff....... but I think they smoked a lotta of it, so he'll better than break even.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Want speedos....... ??

))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))) )) ))))))))))))))

OP front.jpg
OP back.jpg
OP early hair cut.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That ain't me..... That's our dearly beloved 'Old Paint'..... Joe. He died a few years ago and is sadly missed among the many others who have gone to that Painter's Heaven in the Sky.

We should make an 'In Memory of' all of the lost members, but only if we know they are gone and not just gone from this place as dropping out.

Bigdawg

Just Me
That ain't me..... That's our dearly beloved 'Old Paint'..... Joe. He died a few years ago and is sadly missed among the many others who have gone to that Painter's Heaven in the Sky.

We should make an 'In Memory of' all of the lost members, but only if we know they are gone and not just gone from this place as dropping out.

Too many of them gone.. Joe, Big Al, Jesse :loveya:

Ldireprophil

My wife received the immunization shot 1 of 2 from Pfizer last Wednesday before we left on an RV trip to Lake Lanier. The very next day she started feeling sick. After 3 days of being stuck in the RV due to rain, I got sick. So after 9 months of "social distancing" and wearing masks out in public we were fine. Take the vaccine and get sick???! Coincidence??? There are several possibilities.
1. Already had it, but was just asymptomatic? (Not probable, we haven't had any symptoms prior, but have them now)
2. Coincidentally caught the virus a few days before taking the vaccine? (after 9 months of doing the things the CDC recommends to not catch or spread it)
3. Somehow, someway the vaccine itself caused us to get sick? (remember now the vaccine has no live virus in it)
The timing is just WAY to suspect. I guess I should stop and buy a lottery ticket, feeling lucky.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Kinda like the ear-worms..... ya just keep humming along. Now ya just keep rubbing your eyes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My wife received the immunization shot 1 of 2 from Pfizer last Wednesday before we left on an RV trip to Lake Lanier. The very next day she started feeling sick. After 3 days of being stuck in the RV due to rain, I got sick. So after 9 months of "social distancing" and wearing masks out in public we were fine. Take the vaccine and get sick???! Coincidence??? There are several possibilities.
1. Already had it, but was just asymptomatic? (Not probable, we haven't had any symptoms prior, but have them now)
2. Coincidentally caught the virus a few days before taking the vaccine? (after 9 months of doing the things the CDC recommends to not catch or spread it)
3. Somehow, someway the vaccine itself caused us to get sick? (remember now the vaccine has no live virus in it)
The timing is just WAY to suspect. I guess I should stop and buy a lottery ticket, feeling lucky.

I hope everything is coming around for you. I've experienced it twice and don't intend to do it. I heard of some people in my area where this same thing has happened and I've heard it on the television, too.