• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

ikarasu

I suggest people watch this video -
It not only explains masks and shows you an "Experiment" on the effect of masks.

You could wrap a layer of toilet paper across your mouth and it'd still help prevent the spread of covid. They actually suggest wearing a thinner mask that allows airflow is better at preventing the spread than a 10 layer cloth mask you buy.

Wearing a mask does very, very little for the person wearing it - It may lessen your symptoms by decreasing your Viral load... but it wont protect you from getting the virus. The only mask that does is a N95 mask... A face mask with a full seal... But even then, it can get in through your eyes / or one of the many other holes. A lot of people do have the false security that wearing a mask helps you.

Wearing a mask, even an improper one is better than nothing, and it's such a small inconvenience. You're not risking your health by doing so, you're not permanently altering your body via a shot... The worst thing it does for you is inconveniences you... which sucks, but so does this Virus.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
The trouble with this forum is everyone is too polite to say what they really mean.
Based on yesterday's experiences with the now locked thread, if you say something someone doesn't agree with you get your post removed. Some people are definitely holding back. BUT I am celebrating Twitter cutting Trump off finally.

victor bogdanov

It not only explains masks and shows you an "Experiment" on the effect of masks.

You could wrap a layer of toilet paper across your mouth and it'd still help prevent the spread of covid. They actually suggest wearing a thinner mask that allows airflow is better at preventing the spread than a 10 layer cloth mask you buy.

Wearing a mask does very, very little for the person wearing it - It may lessen your symptoms by decreasing your Viral load... but it wont protect you from getting the virus. The only mask that does is a N95 mask... A face mask with a full seal... But even then, it can get in through your eyes / or one of the many other holes. A lot of people do have the false security that wearing a mask helps you.

Wearing a mask, even an improper one is better than nothing, and it's such a small inconvenience. You're not risking your health by doing so, you're not permanently altering your body via a shot... The worst thing it does for you is inconveniences you... which sucks, but so does this Virus.

There is a video of a guy taking a big hit of vape and then blowing it all out through different masks, the masks made no difference. You know what is crazy though, videos like that are censored and removed from youtube. I have it on my phone and will see if there is a way for me to post at least screen shots from the video.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
"They" can "force" you, kinda like with masks. Big business will be the enforcement tool
When wallmart required masks the rest of retail fell in line; I found it quite amazing seeing big biz step up where small government ideas they favored generally failed.

I also suppose because they realize the the lawsuits following the Federal guideline would bring them.

victor bogdanov

There is also a video of a dance performance for new years where the dancers are wearing masks while dancing in the cold, there is a very good shot of them blowing the condensation all over each other through their masks. but of course I will not be able to find the video as google is not making it easy to find

victor bogdanov

I suggest people watch this, took a bit of digging to find. Vape droplets blowing right through masks, no fancy cameras or setups needed

RaymondLoewy

So if you had no access to a dentist would you pull your own teeth? or just let them rot?
If you haven't been stranded on an isolated island for a decade or more you after your FedEx plane crashed - you would know Tom Hanks taught the world the solution was to use an ice skate.

ikarasu

Please pro maskers refute this video
I watched your video... did you watch mine?

Cloud-Chasing-pic-696x381.jpg

This is how far vape smoke goes when you forcibly expel it like the "doctor?" in that video did.

upload_2021-1-8_16-39-59.png

This is what happens when he wears a mask.. I picked the worst case, most smoke photo for you.

You got me there. If I'm sucking on the guys head and he's wearing a mask, the vapor will still get me.

And yes, Covid stays in the air for an xx amount of time - but again... your decreasing the viral load and spread of the virus. It's not a fool proof magic way to prevent covid.. it helps restrict it. Thats why keeping 2 meters is the best way to prevent the spread,and wearing a mask in addition to that helps it even more.

Personally I'd rather a car clip my face then ram into it full speed ahead.

victor bogdanov

I watched your video... did you watch mine?

Cloud-Chasing-pic-696x381.jpg

This is how far vape smoke goes when you forcibly expel it like the "doctor?" in that video did.

View attachment 151430

This is what happens when he wears a mask.. I picked the worst case, most smoke photo for you.

You got me there. If I'm sucking on the guys head and he's wearing a mask, the vapor will still get me.

And yes, Covid stays in the air for an xx amount of time - but again... your decreasing the viral load and spread of the virus. It's not a fool proof magic way to prevent covid.. it helps restrict it. Thats why keeping 2 meters is the best way to prevent the spread,and wearing a mask in addition to that helps it even more.

Personally I'd rather a car clip my face then ram into it full speed ahead.

The doctor or exhaling normally, if he was to blow like the guy in your pic I'm sure the spread would be worse.

Have you been inside of a grocery store lately? here in Houston, TX it's hard to find a parking spot and and lucky if you don't bump shoulders at walmart. Masks are not doing anything there

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Based on yesterday's experiences with the now locked thread, if you say something someone doesn't agree with you get your post removed. Some people are definitely holding back. BUT I am celebrating Twitter cutting Trump off finally.

Maybe, because this place is private property and the owner is entitled to his opinions and when he's finished with your nonsense, he has the ability to say...... go home, or get lost. Regardless if you pay rent to be here or not, who do you think you are ?? I respect you as a Merchant Member, but I didn't think you were a crybaby. Cripes, it doesn't look good on you.

victor bogdanov

Walking 1 meter 2 meters or 10 meters behind someone will still leave you walking right though the vapors they exhaled through their mask

RaymondLoewy

Want speedos....... ??

))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))) )) ))))))))))))))

View attachment 151421 View attachment 151422 View attachment 151423
Why did your father Old Paint quit posting? Was he banned for the pics?
Did you all ever find peace after?
Ugh, can't get that image out of my head. Surprised a certain artist from Buffalo hasn't already posted a sketch.
Maybe Gino gave him the covid.

Seriously with 2 weeks or so gone not spending much time here, myself. Lets all send him our best regardes/prayers/headyvibes/love. The man taught me a lot and never knew it.

Last edited:

Val47

That reminds me, I wanted to congratulate Notta for getting the last post in before it was locked. ALL of my posts were deleted, so I just went off (kind of attacked) Paul because I knew it would be deleted anyway.

He doesn't seem to like me.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Maybe, because this place is private property and the owner is entitled to his opinions and when he's finished with your nonsense, he has the ability to say...... go home, or get lost. Regardless if you pay rent to be here or not, who do you think you are ?? I respect you as a Merchant Member, but I didn't think you were a crybaby. Cripes, it doesn't look good on you.
:dog42::dog42::dog42:

netsol

come on, play nice

paul does let us share his bag of marbles, and i would probably wish more people "into the cornfield" than he does, if i were given the chance

RaymondLoewy

Paul seems to be strong in his oppinons, but he has grown enough to allow discussion, here. I find that commendable because he is allowing discourse among members in a different manner - and us olds are learning more about our different beliefs.