• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

netsol

great scene, but, like richie aprile on the sopranos, buy the time it happened, even normal people would have been willing to do it themselves

victor bogdanov

You're an idiot.

2937qkfro9161.jpg

Val47

My beef was, he did this while crying about censorship regarding other platforms. He started getting all "demigod" when he said he would start deleting posts he didn't agree with. Heck, I was trying to be middle-ground funny. Apparently that was not allowed. by me. Maybe it's not that he doesn't like me, he just didn't appreciate my attempt.

I'm not a media mogul expert like our S101 Forum lord... but I'm seeing that, it's NOT okay for some platforms to censor per their policy, but it's ok for another, purely based on personal taste and beliefs.

OK, it's a privately owned platform, and that just may be the difference. After all, this isn't a political forum... but let's keep in mind who was largely fueling that thread-dumpster-fire...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My grandmother, who died a few years ago at the age of 90 was diagnosed at 75 with advanced colon cancer and doctors gave her a year max to live. She had an extreme will to live and went full raw diet and very low calories as soon as she was diagnosed. For 15 years she only raw foods, lost a ton of weight and shocked the doctors. Prior to her change, she did not have a bowel movement for over 6 months, soon after her lifestyle change things went back to normal, her cancer shrunk and she was able to pull through another 15 years without medical intervention.

My point with this is, if there is a true will, incredible things are possible.

I'll say this... I wasn't doing very good with my Chrones...eating salmon and a gorge of sauces in the truck.... but i switched to whole fruits and veggies for one meal a day, and fruit juicing the rest of the day and you wouldn't believe the change I had. All symptoms gone...got off meds that I was on for years, energy went though the roof, sense of smell is crazy... It's not easy eating nothing fun, but I'd never go back to the way I used to feel.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
My beef was, he did this while crying about censorship regarding other platforms. He started getting all "demigod" when he said he would start deleting posts he didn't agree with. Heck, I was trying to be middle-ground funny. Apparently that was not allowed. by me. Maybe it's not that he doesn't like me, he just didn't appreciate my attempt.

I'm not a media mogul expert like our S101 Forum lord... but I'm seeing that, it's NOT okay for some platforms to censor per their policy, but it's ok for another, purely based on personal taste and beliefs.

OK, it's a privately owned platform, and that just may be the difference. After all, this isn't a political forum... but let's keep in mind who was largely fueling that thread-dumpster-fire...
Dude, don't judge a persons drug hobbits and fault them for it, they are the victim.
Intendend.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I'll say this... I wasn't doing very good with my Chrones...eating salmon and a gorge of sauces in the truck.... but i switched to whole fruits and veggies for one meal a day, and fruit juicing the rest of the day and you wouldn't believe the change I had. All symptoms gone...got off meds that I was on for years, energy went though the roof, sense of smell is crazy... It's not easy eating nothing fun, but I'd never go back to the way I used to feel.
Yes 100% but no one is disputing that diet means a lot for that and health in general. You don't get rid of cancer by eating differently. You also don't live for 6 months without taking a dump.

Notarealsignguy

Pretty sure he doesn't like anyone

DonutSlinger

No, I never get a flu shot and don't see a benefit to receiving this one. This is only mildly worse than the flu at 99.97% survival rate, according to the cdc. Of those who have died from COVID, the majority are 70+ years and older. I am nowhere near that age. I'll be saving it for those who would benefit most ;)

victor bogdanov

Father had crohns, that can definitely be one that will make you change your lifestyle. Beats sitting on the toilet miserable all day. Good luck with it, I'm only 30 and have my fingers crossed I don't start getting symptoms. My dad started having issues around 35 years old, he passed a few years ago at 50 years old from liver failure from a really bad flare up brought on by too many NSAIDs

Val47

Slow news day, figured we'd need something to post about.
We have access to the vaccine now. Healthcare workers and oldsters first. I fit into one of these categories so I'm wondering what the consensus is. I normally get all my medical info from sign people (as does everyone).

I passed one of the shot locations set up at a high school on my way to work. The line in was bumper to bumper extending all the way into another village (considered a long line in Guam units). Not planning on making a day of it so I'll wait at least until the lines thin out or I see that people are not being turned into the walking dead.

So, on a related note, what are the thoughts on the new variant, that had Boris locking down the UK? what are we to do with this new something-to-fear (f up the economy) addition? It's here... just waiting to spread. Will this be like last spring ground hog day style?

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
So, on a related note, what are the thoughts on the new variant, that had Boris locking down the UK? what are we to do with this new something-to-fear (f up the economy) addition? It's here... just waiting to spread. Will this be like last spring ground hog day style?
Us mainlanders will be left to ask our newest and largest Snowflake what to think in a drunken way, it seems.

Val47

Us mainlanders will be left to ask our newest and largest Snowflake what to think in a drunken way, it seems.
ok, um... sorry, don't get it. cuz I'm drunk... and/or.. my husband is trying to distract me from this computer... gotta go ;)

I'm NOT a snowflake btw..

Jeremiah

Did this all start out as a request for a yes or no answer? One thing that has not been discussed here is, do the people who are not getting vaccinated have good enough insurance to cover any health expenses or is the government and hospitals going to pay for the charges ?

Notarealsignguy

I really hope that they don't have any shutdowns although if people don't want this option on the table then they should put in a bit of effort to avoid spreading it. Even without a shutdown, if it continues spreading at this rate, it will cause major disruptions. That's the most frustrating thing for me with all of this. I dont get why people can't just chill out. I swear people are going out more now than they were before.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Father had crohns, that can definitely be one that will make you change your lifestyle. Beats sitting on the toilet miserable all day. Good luck with it, I'm only 30 and have my fingers crossed I don't start getting symptoms. My dad started having issues around 35 years old, he passed a few years ago at 50 years old from liver failure from a really bad flare up brought on by too many NSAIDs

NSAIDs are bad. I took them every morning to help with hangovers in my early twenties... not knowing it was hurting my body so I switched to cocaine in the mornings and that worked better.

If you have Chrons you will know it by the time you are an adult. Chrons rarely shows up after early adulthood. I was 17 when it started.

Yes 100% but no one is disputing that diet means a lot for that and health in general. You don't get rid of cancer by eating differently. You also don't live for 6 months without taking a dump.

I don't know how someone doesn't shit for 6 months. Sad life... I enjoy taking a good shit.