• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

TheSellOut

I really do believe that we are all connected and that OP felt all of our heartache....more than this I think he felt us all praying that he Rest in Peace and said "FU)))))))))))) if you think that I am one who's going to do any such thing))))))))))))". Lot's of love coming your way Joe and I look forward to the day you get back to us and ream us all assuming the worst! Keep on Keepin' on buddy!!

Last edited:

Techman

from his sis in law.

I havent posted morning update, want to wait and see if Hennie will have chance to. You can pass the word things are now cautiously optimistic. They disconnected machine "pumping" for his heart and his heart apparently doing job on its own> Doc even mention the "possibitty" of putting a defibrillator in his chest IF he continues to improve. ...prognosis still 50-50 , I think....Hell - Dr's are just PRACTICING medicine, anyway!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
from his sis in law.

I havent posted morning update, want to wait and see if Hennie will have chance to. You can pass the word things are now cautiously optimistic. They disconnected machine "pumping" for his heart and his heart apparently doing job on its own> Doc even mention the "possibitty" of putting a defibrillator in his chest IF he continues to improve. ...prognosis still 50-50 , I think....Hell - Dr's are just PRACTICING medicine, anyway!

Hip Hip Hoorah........... Hip Hip Hoorah........... Hip Hip Hoorah........... ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wes70

from his sis in law.

That's awesome positive news! Thanks Tech for the updates!

iSign

from hennie..

OK. I'm going to start from the the beginning about Joe. I came home from church on Sunday, 4/17/11. Joe & I had breakfast on the patio and we were enjoying the beautiful day. He set the sprinklers to water the citrus and said he was going to go to the bank to make a deposit and come right back. I received a call at 4:28 from Deputy Hernandez who called from Joe's phone.

He said that Joe had been in a minor traffic incident and had passed out. The

emt's were taking him to Sacred Heart. I said I'm on my way. So I hung up the phone and went to the hospital. They had him as a "john doe"; his wallet was in his pocket;don't know why they didn't look there. They took me back to the Family Room to wait. The ER doctor came back and told me he was critically ill,

that he had a heart attack , was unconscious & they didn't know how long he was out and his lungs were filling with fluid & that I should call in the family. He said they were an MRI then sending him up to Critical Care. I called Nancy & she came up and I called Rev. Jamie to get Joe on the prayer list. While he was having the MRI, Deputy TI Hernandez came out to speak with me. He said that when he arrived on the scene, Joe was up against the fence at a house on Denver Ave and didn't have a pulse. He called a deputy with a defibulator and they shocked him and performed cpr, and got a pulse back, then the EMT's showed up and took over and he called me. He said that Joe was in his truck talking to a pedestrian and a man in white car threw a bottle at the man Joe was talking to.The white car pulled up in front of Joe and Joe bumped his car with his truck. No report was filed because there was no damage to either vehicle. The MRI didn't reveal a stroke or anything bad in his brain. So I went up to the Critical Care waiting room. (It's 6:00- I woke up a little after 4) gotta get ready to go back up to the hospital.

wow... that is interesting... and reassuring too, to hear that he was found & shocked into a pulse pretty promptly... thanks for quality EMT's and Officers!!!

Steve C.

Great News! After being one that was counting him as dead already, I once
again have hope. Come on you old hippie.....You're way to young to cast off
now. I do hope he is not in a VA hospital, My own experience with them leaves
me leery.