• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the update.

C'mon OP....... it's time you stop milkin' this thing and get your ornery self back here.

we'ew tirando per voi

CES020

Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family OP. Hang in there, if anyone can do it, it's you.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Joe buddy... as one old signpainter to another, fight your way back bro. Your feisty demeanor adds a lot to this forum. You and I (and a few others on here) are relics of another era in the sign industry. We have to stick together to not let anyone forget this was a trade where you had to have talent to thrive. Looking forward to seeing you beat this thing and returning to us.

Deaton Design

Cmon ol buddy. You were one of the first people I met years ago when I first got on the web. We've been good friends since then, I guess cause we both believe in the same things, and we both come from coal backgrounds. Im praying for you Joe, hang in there.

Techman

update..
from his family
Hennie (and others) met with Dr. little while ago: Heres the bottom line, 1) Only 50% chance he'll "leave hospital" 2)Theres nothing available right now in medical field that can/will "fix" heart damage, Doc says stem cell procedures still "10 years down the road". Hennie is of the opinion they don't consider Joe "good candidate fro heart transplant. 3)Sometime within next 48 hours they will attempt to "wean" him off ventilator and will do same with the "heart pump" a little later than that. (Damn,know

They will remove restraints tomorrow IF Joe ceases being combative. (He's SO combative BECAUSE they have arms/legs bound. He can't TALK cuz of ventilator, but he DOES want to have ability to AT LEAST WRITE. Any/all of you that know Joe,... KNOW that talking/communicating is probably what he enjoys/does BEST!!lol) 5) IF he "continues to improve" will be moved to a room in a few days; still ICU/CCU until then. Think thats about it......except, last but not least, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your love, support and "prayers" Hennie will prob be on later( tonight) to write update. I'M sending big hugs to each of you whoever/wherever you are:)

surf city

Techman, once again thank you for keeping us posted. Agreed that as long as there is life there is hope !!!!!!!!

John L

Joe buddy... as one old signpainter to another, fight your way back bro. Your feisty demeanor adds a lot to this forum. You and I (and a few others on here) are relics of another era in the sign industry. We have to stick together to not let anyone forget this was a trade where you had to have talent to thrive. Looking forward to seeing you beat this thing and returning to us.

That post carries a lot of weight. Hats off to you Arlo.

Thanks tech for posting the updates. I check this thread several times... Still praying for OP!

GypsyGraphics

he DOES want to have ability to AT LEAST WRITE. Any/all of you that know Joe,... KNOW that talking/communicating is probably what he enjoys/does BEST!! lol

i was just telling a friend this morning... here's a man i've never met, never spoken to, never even exchanged pm's with... and yet... through his writing... have become so fond of his colorful character, openness, sense of humor and jovial spirit... that he feels like a dear friend.

BobM

i was just telling a friend this morning... here's a man i've never met, never spoken to, never even exchanged pm's with... and yet... through his writing... have become so fond of his colorful character, openness, sense of humor and jovial spirit... that he feels like a dear friend.

That'a funny GG, I was saying exactly the same thing to the Coffee Club guys this morning. OP.......))))))) is someone I think all of us look forward to seeing post. Never any doubt as to where he stands and you just know that when challanged he will be roaring back to defend himself. But from what little I know of him, I want him covering my back in a "ten on two fight".

OP........))))))))) get yourself back up cause all your friends on Signs 101 miss you. My prayers are with you.

Si Allen

Kudos to Techman for keeping us posted!

He did the same when I was in for the dreaded AAA (Abdominal Aortal Anyrurism).

I feel for OP because they had me restrained with a breathing tube for 8 days ... that totally sucked!

Never give up on Op ... he is a survivor!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again for the update.

I've seen people come back to live practically normal loves with much worse odds than 50%..... many times.

If anyone can do it..... OP will be the one to prove that a far left, PA bar mother's kid who has never done anything RIGHT in his life with coal mining poor men in the family who has served his country will be the person to prove it's possible. I just wonder if this will be considered Bush's fault or due to Obama's intervention ))))))))))))) ? ))) ?

Speedy recovery and full steam ahead.............

round man

50/50 is better than nuthin' hang in there buddy,...at least that's half a chance,...

edited to add,...thanx a ton Curtis

phototec

Hang in there Joe, you're one in a million!

:thumb:

Attachments

• Joe you're 1 in a million.jpg
    Joe you're 1 in a million.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 77

Tim Aucoin

Wow... just read all the new news now. Hang in there Joe... prayer is powerful and you have a lot of prayer happening for you!