• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

signage

deepest condolences to Hennie and the family.

RIP OP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dave Drane

This is such a shock for me to wake up to today.. Just hope against hope things will turn out ok. I feel hollow in the guts right now.

buttons

I don't really know OP but from my short time here... i've gathered that he's fun, loving, crazy, eccentric and always willing to help.... i truly hope things work out for the best. )))))))))

shakey0818

Sorry to hear the bad news.My warmest regards to his family and friends.I hope he will pull through i just started to get to know him and he is definitely one of the best guys i have met here.In this day and age it is hard to find a person that is a stand up guy with a big heart who tells it like it is.Not to mention his awesome humor & personality.All my heart goes out to you and your family in this trying time.

Pinfinity

Words can never explain the pain the family must feel. I am truley sorry for your loss! My prayers and thoughts are with you!

SqueeGee

Some of my biggest chuckles on Signs101 have been from or in response to OP.

I'm praying for his family and his doctors and that we'll all have the joy of another OP post with lots of )))))))))))).

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
O snap...guys he's not gone yet. I heard word from a friend he's actually awake right now...

That's the rare kind of whoops that's infinitely better than the alternative. Hang in there my friend.

iSign

Maybe we can get the thread title changed considering his recent improvements

I agree.. maybe even just change it to ..."we WOULD miss you"

I was going to ask techman about that, but he's been offline for the last hour(s) that I've been wanting it changed... I think I'll call Fred... may just help get more people praying, instead of mourning at this juncture... or at the very least, give people a more accurate first impression of the delicate situation unfolding...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Come on Joe hang in there.
You've made me laugh and this morning made me cry.
Make us all laugh along with you by getting well & pulling this off.

wayne

Mason

Oh man, this just sucks. I'll miss our lively debates Joe. We had our differences but I will always admire your commitment to your position your craft and your friends.

speedneeds

Hang in there OP we are not ready to miss you yet.

It is so strange how just reading words on a screen written by someone miles away has such an affect on you. I have never met any of you on this site but somehow feel a connection to you all. The thoughts of losing a forum member is equal to those of losing a close friend.

WOODBS

Man sorry to hear as well...he was a fun dude..never held back, said what he felt...we all need to live each day as our last, just hard to remember until something like this. Hug your wife, play with your kids and laugh lots