• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

Bannerday

Sad day. My condolences to his family & friends.

I didn't know Joe personally, but loved to read his posts.

Don't think I'll ever see a Speedo again without thinking of him.

SignManiac

Peace be with you Joe... Edited to say, Something tells me Joes name will be around here for many years to come!

Bigdawg

Just Me
I've started typing something twenty times. Nothing I say seems adequate...

We'll Miss You Joe... this laugh is for you ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

joeshaul

Farewell to a great character and an inspiration to the newer generations of signers.

I'll miss his posts, his enthusiasm, and the chuckles I'd get out of the NHB section from both him and those he infuriated!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Peace, my friend.

You live on in the memories of those you have touched.

Farmboy

Always glad for the people that come and go in my life, no matter how brief or how long, they always enhance it. Thank you OP :) Quick fun story. For the longest time when I first joined and people referred to the original poster as the OP i thought they were talking about something Old Paint said and I would go back through the post to see what I missed, ya...I was a little slow.

Pro Image

Wonder what he is gong to do when he finds out that God is a Republican.......?????? ))))))))))))))))))))

Your pain is gone my friend......Go and rest now.............

surf city

This pretty much sucks to hear. It was an honor to have known him and to have talked to him. I would have really, really loved to have met him in person. I am sure that God will have a special place in heaven for him.

Tony Teveris

Many of you know Joe was not a fan of Gerber (or Goober as he referred to us) but that’s ok, he always spoke his mind as we all should. So from us at Goober, God Speed Joe, you will be missed and there will be a Signmaker IVB waiting at the gates.

Tim Aucoin

I never knew you too well Joe, but I can tell you were greatly loved and will be forever missed. RIP and prayers to your friends and family.....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
In was great knowing you Joe. In fond remembrance ...

Attachments

• SSCars.jpg
    SSCars.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 80
  • SSRealty.jpg
    SSRealty.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 82
  • SSOnlineDating.jpg
    SSOnlineDating.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 101