• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

signmeup

seems strange to be in tears and know you'll miss, someone you've never met or even spoken to... but it's true.

i'm so sad for our loss ...but hearbroken for Hennie
Must be the quality of the character we lost. He sure was a grade A character.

I always read his posts in Foghorn Leghorn's voice. No disrespect intended at all.

TheSellOut

I feel the same as many others who never actually met you Old Paint, I am saddened deeply by this news and will never forget you! Your posts always reminded everyone of us where our industry came from and many times they were like that great slap to the face that we needed to wake up! Signs101 will most definitely NOT be the same without and you will be sorely missed!

My condolences to all of your friends and family who knew you best.

theskipman_98

I am so sorry to hear this.... I'll miss the spirited conversation I have read from the shadows here.

Prayers and well being to his family.

njsigns

OP was one of the first friends I made here at signs101 - I've been reading his posts here daily for 6 years. Although I never met the man in person I will miss him dearly. My deepest condolences to Hennie and the family. See you on the other side my friend. ))))))

Gene

hightop

"Like the ripples in a pond, the work of one man can spread out and touch the lives of many others."
Deepest condolences to OP's family and friends.

iSign

awww man,... I am so broken up today to read this.. I am letting the tears come because like so many have said here today, Joe was the REAL deal & he was not afraid to REALLY be known!
icon9.gif

Everybody here is real... but Joe had a way to express himself that you weren't just reading words... and you KNEW your weren't reading someone else's views re-stated, and you weren't just having "views" shared through his words..

...somehow Joe infused those words with PURE JOE, and his beliefs, his opinions, and his love, passion, spirit, wisdom, humor, disdain, or even joyful mockery of the parade of life around him, around here, and around this whole kaleidoscopic theater of diversity...

Joe was larger than life in person, and in his ability to put the whole, real deal in his words, he will be missed more than any other person who, except for one day, I knew only through his honest candid & animated words...

...and yet I knew far too well to not shed tears today, far too well to only read about... far too well to react any other way to these words except to FEEL the whole real deal that is JOE, and to feel very saddened by our loss.

I'll have a veggie burger today, in your honor Joe! :munchie:

Pat Whatley

Man, talk about a kick in the gut. There's something special about a guy so many people will miss that most people never actually met. Doug, your post perfectly sums up who OP was to a lot of us.

geb

My friend I will miss you. To never meet a person, but to know him through his posts, I have always enjoyed Joes passion and enthusiason for the industry, politics, and his fun loving way of life. God bless you Joe, and your family, from your friend George.

David Wright

REST IN PIECE JOE,,,, HOPE YOUR CROSSING WAS A GOOD UN))))))
YOU made quite a empact hear.... you gave as GOOD as youse got!!!!
))))))))

Billct2

aw geez, stayed out of here most of the day because I was afraid I'd hear this...
Joe's spirit was so big it came through even in a static evironment like this...
the world will just be a little BORING! and DULLER!! without him

My condolences to his wife and family.