• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

Replicator

I've been out of the loop on this and had no idea this was going on . . .

According to a recent Facebook update OP has recently woken up !

All the best OP, hang in there and get well soon . . . You're the Best !

REP

skyhigh

You're in my thought today Joe. Sending a prayer & some juju your way.
Hang in there buddy.

This thread has been quite the rollercoaster. From that hollow pit in my stomach, to a glimmer of hope.

round man

Lets not start diggin no holes just yet,....hang in there Joe,....Like I always say,...it ain't how ya git knocked down that counts in this ole world,...it's how ya git back up and fight,...

SAS

Man this sucks, Hang in there (((OP)))) I would sure miss you in the NHB section. Reading this was like a punch in the gut, and to think you where just giving me hell last week.

I'm not the praying type, but I will say one for you.

Todd-sta

Joe - Cmon dangit! We might have had a couple of scrapes along the way - but you KNOW I think very highly of you, and am praying for a comeback and resurgence of your usual feisty ways. Besides... I've never told you this, but I am a STEELERS fan! :) This is a recent development, so I need your years of fan knowledge to get me up to date. Shift it into high gear now buddy! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Techman

what seems to be occurring.
He is slightly awake. He has gestured. However, his heart is not /cannot / will not run with out the machines. (For Now?)

Personally, I do not wish to be just another person out of dozens asking her all the painful details. I told her that we all on the sign boards are passing multitudes of prayers to her and Joe. Yes, she is exhausted in every way.

I pray he heals so he can get back to being a flaming liberal. His posts stimulate us to think about what is going on around us.

Here is what she said,

Joe is in the cardiac critical care unit at Sacred Heart Hospital . When I spoke with the cardiologist this morning he said the prognosis is not good. The heart attack damaged his heart badly. Joe has a balloon pump helping his heart to pump the blood to give his heart a rest. He is on a ventilator and lots of drugs. They have his hands & feet bound to keep him from trying to pull out the tubes. We did find out today that he was only unconscious for a minute or two, so no brain damage. During the midway visit he was able to open his eyes and acknowledge people. He was getting a bit frustrated because the tube wouldn't allow him to talk. He would mouth the words water & I can't breathe.
They are keeping him pretty sedated . I am going to try & see the Dr. tomorrow morning. I am going to bed now; I didn't get much sleep last night in the hospital waiting room.

Thank you for the report Hennie.

surf city

Techman, thanks for the update, we all appreciate it. Fight hard Joe we are all praying for you man !! You're stubborn as hell so you have a good chance to make it through this, let's hope and pray that you do.

signage

Techman thank you for keeping us all updated! Let Hennie know we are all praying for her and Joe, to have a full and quick recovery.

Dave Drane

Curtis, thx so much for keeping us in the loop. I am sorry but my old computer just doesn't work too well on Skype. I am still hoping for some kind of miracle even tho you explained it so well.