• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what do you guys think??

Marco

David, I bet you can't wait to get home. Many logo design ideas here. Btw, are you reading and responding from blackberry or an iPhone like me?

davidcarr87

lg dare...it kinda sucks for the web..but i haven decided if i want a black berry or the droid and yes..i have a few ideas working in my head ;)..i even put some on paper lol...
just trying to think of how to make the logo "pop" as a customer put it about an hour ago..

Marco

another...
A 2 Z.jpg

Marco

I asked a co-worker for some ideas; he's a cartoonist. Told him to have fun with this. Here is what he provided me with by the end of the work day. Told him I post it. a 2 z marty.JPG

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I asked a co-worker for some ideas; he's a cartoonist. Told him to have fun with this. Here is what he provided me with by the end of the work day. Told him I post it. View attachment 54722

Kid, your stuff is just as bad as the original poster's. The both of you together know less than nothing about layout and typography. Less than nothing because what you do think you know is horribly wrong.

Marco

Diaz has Nailed this one no doubt. My crosshairs idea and text it's just not working. Gave it a shot; even had my coworker in this, lol, had fun here. :signs101:

Techman

I just dont understand why responses have to be worded the way they are.

Because you are asking for help with a job you are not capable of doing yourself.

You get some of the best design persons here to help you out. Then you use others works to project the that image as yours when actually you are not capable of doing the work. That is like stealing a jobs by giving false references.

and i actually picked up a few jobs while eating lunch today.

And you cannot even do your own design?

Jillbeans

No. I can't enlarge it so I can't give you a qualified critique, but from the thumbnail it looks as if the A and Z are having a seizure.
There's no contrast in the graphic solutions part either.

Marco

Where is the kid?

wthe.. posted under wrong thread, shiwiskiiis! sorry guys.

Last edited:

Tiki

Font Sage
A couple quick ideas using one of steve's fonts and a simple sans font:smile:

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 101

JasperST

I guess I'll be the evil one to wonder out loud what some people are doing in the sign/graphics business. We all are naturally better at some things, why not pick what suits you as a profession?

I guess the computer age has changed this somewhat, you used to have to sling a brush somewhat skillfully to even have a chance.