• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What should I do?

Johnny Best

Tex's wife just loves the cameras, and the neighbor, she is going to miss him when they move. Give him something to remember her.

Attachments

• tex'swife.jpg
    tex'swife.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 105

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm moving in a few days...my level of caring is now almost 0...I have more important things to deal with... like how to tell my wife the dishes she bought for the new house are the ugliest things I've ever seen.
Use them to pad the crate you put the weight bench in for the move. She wouldn't want that to be scratched.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Use them to pad the crate you put the weight bench in for the move. She wouldn't want that to be scratched.
What makes you think he has a weight bench? Tex's house is filled with gymnastics equipment...

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Tex, as another Texan, I agree with a few of these recommendations. Some of them are spot on - .

Ya tell that lithium mower fool that if you ever see one of his cameras, pointed even in the general direction of your property - especially at your girls, that you'll deal with this situation in a matter that doesn't involve the law. Sounds like he got something going on, not sure what it is, but your business doesn't need to be his.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
There's really not much you can (legally) do. This would fall into the category of "you can't trespass the eyes" and there being "no expectation of privacy in public". He could install a dozen cameras and aim them straight at your house and he would be within his rights.
You're probably right, depending on local laws and s... But it does fall within the "get your 12 f*****g cameras pointed away from my house you creeper" - ya sort of deal with that a different way.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You're probably right, depending on local laws and s... But it does fall within the "get your 12 f*****g cameras pointed away from my house you creeper" - ya sort of deal with that a different way.

Well, yeah, but the "12 cameras" was sarcastic. The guy has a camera at each entry point on the front of his house. There's nothing nefarious about that. It's smart.....with one exception. With even minimal ambient light, those cameras don't capture images well at all at night through glass.