• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you REALLY do if you had symptoms of Coronavirus?

Baz

Check out how bad the infection is in Italy. How fast it spreads:

January 31: First case confirmed
A week later: 3 confirmed cases
February 21: 16 more cases
February 22: 60 more cases
March 10 (today): 10,149 confirmed cases, 631 deaths, and 1,004 recoveries in Italy

Sourced from Wikipedia.

It's going to get allot worse before it gets better.
The virus doesn't care which party affiliation you belong to.

On a side note. I watched the 60 minutes episode last Sunday about the coronavirus.
Geewiz what a fluff piece.

Last edited:

decalman

I'm a naturalpath.
I believe in preventive medicine .
People with strong immune systems are consuming lots of raw fruit and vegetables raw garlic into the meal.
Avoid white sugar. Sugar lowers the immune system about 40%.
They also try to avoid to avoid crowds.
I'm Staying away from church.
They refused to open Windows. We're all in their breathing the same year. This is very unhealthy. Sunshine strengthens the immune system greatly. Vitamin D from the Sun allows the minerals and nutrients to get inside the blood cells.

Also, I recommend goldenseal and echinacea.
Spray fruit like tomatoes with Apple cider vinegar. Kills like bleach, but safe to consume.

decalman

There are certain procedures you are supposed to follow, according to the news and the government. You're also supposed to get a flu shot and all kinds of other immunizations throughout the year. I don't do any of them. It would be hard for me to sit home and do nothing. Nothing about the attention, but I really don't come in contact with too many people. I've managed to thwart off most other illnesses, so I'm sure I could weather this one, too. I know i'm in the age bracket where they say I should be cautious, but it might be better just to check the heck out, anyway.
Best to only go to a doctor AS A LAST RESORT . Doctors do help a lot of people. . but they also KILL A LOT.

signage

Ok someone in you house get the virus, is everyone in that house quarantined?

Wouldn't everyone else be contagious!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Where is the chart showing the mortality rate for 60-80 year olds having sex?
(asking for a friend)

I found this "for your friend" from Forbes :D

According to the results of a new study, having sex is rarely the cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).

In the study, 32 men and 2 women were victims of SCA related to sexual activity. In statistical terms, this means that 1 in 100 SCAs in men, and 1 in 1000 SCAs in women were influenced by sexual activity.

In fact, when researchers examined more than 4,500 cases of cardiac arrest occurring in Portland, Oregon over a 10 year span, they found that only 34 of the cases were linked to having sex in the hour before.
The 34 people who suffered a sexually-related SCA--compared to the other 4,523 persons in the study—were younger (mean age 60 vs 65), more often male (94% vs 68%), and African American (19% vs 8%).

The presence of coronary artery disease, heart failure, and those taking cardiac medications were similar among both groups

Stacey K

I like making signs
Ok someone in you house get the virus, is everyone in that house quarantined?

Wouldn't everyone else be contagious!
Everyone is quarantined from my understanding. I'm out of toilet paper, but I do have at least a 2 week supply of food, Netflix and just received Mexican Train Dominoes via Amazon. A little low on beer but I have a nice variety of Vodka. I'm ready to quarantine if needed.

C

ColoPrinthead

Pro Tip from an Eagle Scout: Woolly Mullein makes a great substitute forTP if you are lucky enough to have it growing in your area.

TimToad

I'm shocked that all the big dollar sign pros here don't have bidets with seat warmers installed in their McMansions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm surprised you don't have an indoor toilet, instead of your pit latrine. Did ya get around to putting a roof over it, yet ??

TimToad

Not all of us want something shooting at our*** hole.... but if you prefer that kind of stuff, by all means make it a goal.

Right, you'd rather contaminate the floor of your shower stall with your shiite than gently wash it off over the toilet or bidet where it belongs. Pure Texan logic.

1/3rd of a gallon of water per washing versus 35 gallons of water to process one roll of toilet paper and however much pulp it takes.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bidets-better-than-using-just-toilet-paper-2019-9

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Typical........ ya try to make a joke and poke fun at rich sign people, then it backfires on ya and you defend using the danged thing. Ya even have a utube for washing your a$$. You think of everything. Now, why not go soak your head in a shower..... or your toilet.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Right, you'd rather contaminate the floor of your shower stall with your shiite than gently wash it off over the toilet or bidet where it belongs. Pure Texan logic.

1/3rd of a gallon of water per washing versus 35 gallons of water to process one roll of toilet paper and however much pulp it takes.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bidets-better-than-using-just-toilet-paper-2019-9

Wait... so who are you mad at? The wealthy for having ass cleaning toilets or regular people who use TP?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait... so who are you mad at? The wealthy for having *** cleaning toilets or regular people who use TP?

He doesn't discriminate. He's mad at everyone, unless you eat gummy bears and think as he does. He'll take either side of the fence or even be on it, just to say something, regardless if it has any meaning or not. It's sad, but some people just don't get along with others. He probably didn't play in the sandbox, because of the wet spots. Oops, that was the bidet section. Keep out. No looking.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
In other more relevant news the President ordered travel between the US and Europe (except for the UK) suspended for the next 30 days. This evening the NBA announced the rest of the season will be suspended after tonight's games finish. The Thunder vs Jazz game in OKC was nearing tip-off and then was postponed when test results on one of the Jazz' players turned up positive for the novel coronavirus. And the Pelicans-Kings game was just cancelled.