• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Befor you buy give em' a call!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSign

oh look... I made a new friend:
I guess he did put me on his f'n list:
I know no more appropriate way to answer your ignorant rave about my inquiries about equipment, methods and the greedy people that sell these over-priced sign printers and cutters, other than to say SCREW YOU, MORON.

I've been "around" since before you were a stinking cum spot on the sheets, so until you know everything about everything, why don't you kindly contain your stupid comments about someone you know NOTHING (that's n-o-t-h-i-n-g) about?

For all you know I might be the one you someday come to, to ask for advice. Oh, I forgot......you know everything - right?

Like I said - SCREW YOU.

XO

Legman

hmmm, thus douchbag must be an old Phuk.. don't even know the difference between a rant, and a rave... guess they don't teach that in his english lit class either...

Well, whatever his sorrya$$ problems are, I'll leave him for all the other kind folks he ain't mouthed off to yet :notworthy:

Techman

Originally Posted by Legman View Post
I know no more appropriate way to answer your ignorant rave about my inquiries about equipment, methods and the greedy people that sell these over-priced sign printers and cutters, other than to say SCREW YOU, MORON.

This high priced stuff keeps out the lamers, tourists, dabblers, cowens and eavesdroppers from our business. If all the suppliers would do this then we wouldn't be fighting with lowballers and be in the position we are in today..

By the way.. why not call me and I could come bye to pick up this pile of junk from you,,, Ill bet i can get it to run..

tooserious

Okay it is late that has no relevace in the matter or .....factory dudes are not inspectors.......gees gotta quit sniffin zylene!

andy

You've bought a cheap incomplete machine which you don't understand and can't afford to repair and haven't the foggiest how to operate.

Someone with experience would have PAID a Mutoh tech to come and inspect the machine BEFORE buying it. I don't know how cheap the machine was but seeing as it doesn't work and you can't get it to work I would suggest that if you paid more than £1.50 you were ripped off. Do you know if the print heads, pumps, circuit boards and motors are all in A1 condition? If you don't then you've bought a pretty metal stand with a decorative "printer" bolted on top.

By the time you have thrown enough money to get your old Falcon working you will probably find it would have been cheaper to buy a brand new machine which would have come with all the support and servicing you could ever need.

You need to decide what you are going to do next. I think you are screwed and have no option but to pony up for whatever spares and software is needed to get your machine working... you can't sell it on because it doesn't work and no one will give you a bean for a machine in that condition.

Rodi

last bag o weed I bought... damn dealer shorted me... so I went to Columbia to talk to the cartel... freakin' dirtbags didn't even wanna gimme the time of day... wassup wit dat?

Can't you buy better local? Be a smart consumer!

Legman

Thanks Vital

Glad to know SOMEONE has his head out of his butt!!!

I'd LOVE to be standing in the same room when some dweasle like "Isign" has a problem with his equipment and the guy on the phone says to him: "Well we'd love to help you but we need ANOTHER $175 before we can continue this conversation." !!!!!!!!!

For him and his ego-freak cronies it only hurts when it hurts someone else - right? Like they've said for decades................a picture says a thousand words. Just take a look at HIS!!! Doesn't he look like the type of guy you'd like to spend a couple thousand with to sign your building?
And to DweasleSign and others like him ................You're lying through your teeth if you come here and insinuate (that means "say") that you've never went to a new car store and asked the service department a diagnostic question about your USED car......and when they talked to you they DIDN'T charge you for the advice, because they KNEW that you'd be back some day for parts.

Isign and buddies..........ou're NOTHING but a liar if you say you haven't.

andy

I'd still like to know whether you had an engineer look over the Falcon before you paid for it?

Flame

Isign and buddies..........ou're NOTHING but a liar if you say you haven't.

Bro... I haven't. Period. Once I buy my car, I'm on my own with my used car, but whether I do or not. lol. THIS IS NOT A CAR. You're talking about a specilized piece of printing equipment. Not everybody and their brother can work on it, and outside of this forum, not many people are going to just give you free advice on it.

Seeing as how you like burning every bridge you come to, I doubt this forum will be of much help to you either. If you would've done you research and kept friendly with all the sign guys you meet, you might be in a better position right now. But instead, you know it alllllll. And here you are. A big pile of equipment, no idea how to run it, no one willing to help you.

And you may be 3 times my age, but guess what? My Mutoh runs. :)

MVIP

I got dibs on May 2. 2009 as the day this guy gets the boot.

I'll take May 1st! Earlier if Fred decides to help him! :ROFLMAO:

WTF! If you had done any research or spent any time trolling this site you would have realized that most newbies get this kind of "hazing". Only the strong stay to become productive ego-freak cronies!

As for Isign, well you either love him or you hate him! Whichever side you choose you still must recognize the fact that he has built a successful business in a place some can only dream of living.

Do some research and you will truly be envious of the shop full of overpriced equipment he has at his disposal.

While I don't always agree with isign I for one think he's a good guy! I hope to one day meet!

bjones

Just wow. Why don't people think just for a little tiny bit for themselves? What on earth makes one think that buying a used god knows how old piece of equipment entitles them to a warranty and service from the original manufacturer? if you want that kind of service buy it new, if you need it working used then buy it working used. Take the risks of not having what you need and it will cost you.. if you can't figure that part out then you probably should be looking into a different line of work.

Why is it Mutoh's problem to fix your used and broken machine for free? I'd love to hear that one. Why don't you go to the guy that sold it to you and go after him? There's absolutely no investment between You and Mutoh but you still want them to spend their time and money to help you for nothing, you're simply not a customer of theirs. Go figure you got the answer you did.

The car analogy does hold up.. you call a random dealer you didn't buy your car from that's used and out of warranty you'll get the same 'guess' answer but that's it. They'd be happy to fix it and do a formal diagnosis for you, but that's not free is it :)

mountainmang

i'd say that fella is more mad at himself than anybody else and is just looking to somehow pass the blame so he'll feel a bit better :thumb:

Bigdawg

Just Me
What exactly did you expect as a response from professionals...

who DON'T fault you for buying a used machine.... hell, a lot of us have. It's the fact that you would but this high dollar piece of equipment... with NO forethought on how you might make sure it ran.. let alone worked... let alone having anyone with any knowledge look it over before buying it...

Well that's just plumb stupid.

So I don't see a whole lot of sympathy for being expected to pay the few dollars required to possibly be up and running (and if $175 is too much to fix a major piece of equipment then you need to re-examine your business model)

schurms

I bought a used Mutoh printer on EBAY. I bought it cheap and for the price thought if it is DOA I still got a good deal. Well it was DOA and had a tech come out and fix it. I watched what he did and have done everything myself since. These machines are not rocket science, and you figure out how to fix them. People on here are very helpful, and with the sign business model as it is mostly shops are mom and pop shops in the same situation. This board has people with big egos but sift thru the people and there is always someone willing to help you.
The venders in this industry are not the best at helping people , and I think with a tough economy they will go by the wayside. My advice to the original poster is you should do your homework, I did and am very happy with my choices. My market is different than most but all in all things are OK other than prices for your printed products plummeting .
Good luck on your problems, I own a Mutoh so, I can help you if you need it IM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.