• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Befor you buy give em' a call!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

New to the sign business I'm nolt surprised that when I had a question about setting up my USED Mutoh Falcon Outdoor, I emailed Mutoh N.A. in Phoenix.

My question was, "I don't have the software for the Mutoh, but I DO have the key for it. Should my system at least recognize the printer, without the software installed?

A lovely (and I use the word VERY lightly) "gentleman" named Charles Holland from Mutoh N/A fired an email right back to me saying: (sans punctuation, which 'might' indicate his level of intelligence......

*Quote) ................"Hi it could be many things did it come S.E.H print server that could be the issue also it could be network issues a bad main board in the printer used equipment can be a big problems and our phone support rates are 175.00 per hour."

Needlewss to say I responded to him and told him EXACTLY what I thought of his doctorly fees for TALKING to us about their incredibly over-priced line of equipment!!!

He then answered me by saying that they "don't "service" their equpment for "free" (no s@%&!!) and that auto dealers don't either" - to which I reminded him that TALKING to us about our used car isn't exactly like busting knuckles on it!!!!!!

Let's see.................... Free vs. $175.00 an hour? Can anyone see a similarity here??

A word to the wise: Call before you buy and get the right answers to the right questions. If a company is going to treat you like crap when you buy "used" it;'s a darned good sign of how they're going to treat you when you buy "new". And why should you buy ANYTHING they make - new or used - if they won't assist you when you have a problem that only THEY can solve?

Let's see............... I'm making a list........so far I've got SAI/Flexisign & Mutoh..... Anyone else care to sign up?

Hey Charlie, take some of th\at $175 and go get yourself a couple of English=lit classes!!!!!!!!!!!

Give ole' Charlie a call and tell him what YOU think about his $175 hr. chat line...............

Charles Holland FSE
Mutoh America Inc.
2602 South 47th street suite 102
Phoenix Arizona 85034 USA
Phone 480 968 7772 ext 252

iSign

he was never IN it flame... he's still circling around it like a rabid wolf, looking for something to kill...

welcome to signs101... put me on your F'n list too... based on just about every whiney post since ya got here... I don't plan to live up to your unrealistic self centered expectations either. :popcorn:

Feelin' luckey?

...go get yourself a couple of English=lit classes!!!!!!!!!!!

...classic!!

Pat Whatley

You bought a used printer then take you support questions to the person that sold it to you. You went the cheap route, cheap is what you're getting.

Tell you what...why don't you try driving a twenty year old truck back into the Ford dealership and get them to diagnose the problems and tell you how to fix them for free?

Maybe you should have stuck to being a truck driver.

Last edited:

MVIP

My support experience with Mutoh was completely different! Those guys went out of their way to save my a$$! Saved me a huge account. :thumb:

Should have asked your questions here. I'm sure someone would have helped.

-matt

The Sign Dude

Attachments

• 2b59fba26ae8732c.jpg
    2b59fba26ae8732c.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 82

Techman

I bought a used encad.. called them for service and was treated like i was the owner of the company,, It was a pleasure. But, i was also willing to spend a few bucks with them too. Maybe that made the difference... What ya think?

My support experience with Mutoh was completely different! Those guys went out of their way to save my a$$! Saved me a huge account. :thumb:

Should have asked your questions here. I'm sure someone would have helped.

-matt

I second that. I had an issue with my Falcon Outdoor and when I called they were great to me.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I bought a new mutoh and had the same crap.. got over $25k in printer and media and it sits in the corner not worthy of preventing my boat from drifting away.

iSign

last bag o weed I bought... damn dealer shorted me... so I went to Columbia to talk to the cartel... freakin' dirtbags didn't even wanna gimme the time of day... wassup wit dat?

Techman

I bought a new mutoh and had the same crap.. got over $25k in printer and media and it sits in the corner not worthy of preventing my boat from drifting away.

Well,, send it my way,, i can use it,,, ill put it to good use,,

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
last bag o weed I bought... damn dealer shorted me... so I went to Columbia to talk to the cartel... freakin' dirtbags didn't even wanna gimme the time of day... wassup wit dat?

Doug you are living in Hawaii and "last bag of weed" you bought was from Columbia?

Wassup with dat??

I thought us island people always supported the local economy first.
:cool1:

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

iSign

smokinsmiley.gif

shhhh... i AM supportin' da locals brah...
tryin' to take the heat off us wit that old "cartel" theory
(besides "last bag I bought was a looooonnnnng time ago!
anybody who's anybody out here don't "buy" it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.