• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I've been to your profile page... and i must say, I'm very disappointed!

SignManiac

I went and deleted my stuff a long time ago. I prefer to remain an enigma. I make signs, that's it. The few people who use to know me are now buried out back.

Mason

While you were at the Apple store hiding, I was at your place taking an upper decker.

Most useless thread of the month.

GypsyGraphics

Honestly, I have my friends on here, but I learned about them BY TALKING TO THEM. I don't mind sharing stuff but I don't really want to post my life story to the world.

Who said anything about your life story? I was suggesting info beyond your equipment and software. When I read advice from someone, I like to know from what background or experience it comes from. I've made a few friends here as well, but the people here, who I've come to do business with, are ones who's experience I'm aware of... and a more in depth profile is a good start. Knowing your equipment isn't enough for me. You should think of members here as potential, customers, sub contractors and referrals. Friends are nice, but do you only do business with friends?

And by the way... I usually find it to be worth my time to get to know people.

Last edited:

Jillbeans

Yes but I am wearing a very short dress.
:)
PS
I don't think this is a useless topic.
The ones I hate are "I just bought a plotter on eBay and thought I'd get into the sign business it looks so easy and I can cut stickers for my friends"

GypsyGraphics

Most useless thread of the month.

Mason, it's interesting that YOU should think that. I distinctly remember, a post of yours that had some great information on your history and many years of experience with old school printers... and a few links that were fantastic. I thought at the time, it would have been nice to have know your experience before reading that particular post. If I had a question about printing... I'd be hoping you were online.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Who said anything about your life story? I was suggesting info beyond your equipment and software."

I insist on dinner and a movie before anyone gets to check out my equipment.

wayne k
guam usa

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer

I am having a mental image of Mason straddling a toilet, one leg on the toilet lid, the other on the counter, arms extended against the wall, scrawling out "MASON WAS HERE" with a crayon, attempting to bear down, he then slips, falling, only to have his heels hit the back of his head while being covered in his own effluence.

He then gets up and try's again.

I am wondering, why not do it in a bowl, then dump it in, then put the bowl away.

Is he wearing the same green chonies as Old Paint does in your mental image?

Malkin

Thread started out good, got even better!

Seems to me that the kind of basic extra info you're talking about would be quite similar to an introductory thread.

Flame

Who said anything about your life story? I was suggesting info beyond your equipment and software. When I read advice from someone, I like to know from what background or experience it comes from. I've made a few friends here as well, but the people here, who I've come to do business with, are ones who's experience I'm aware of... and a more in depth profile is a good start. Knowing your equipment isn't enough for me. You should think of members here as potential, customers, sub contractors and referrals. Friends are nice, but do you only do business with friends?

And by the way... I usually find it to be worth my time to get to know people.

Awww... group hug.

:doh:

Baz

I just about choked while taking a sip of beer and reading what was an "upper decker"!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .. to funny!!

Marlene

Gypsy, I just looked at your profile and found a list of equipment and under interest,
Interests Playing with cool tools!

not to informative...I guess it beats my interests...cats, rats and birds

I just updated mine so it reads more like a personal ad

cats, rats and birds. long walks on the beach. warm blankets on a cold night. Star Trek and other nerd or geeky things.

better?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If we take this into the NHB section, can we name other things we like without being so cryptic ?? :Oops:​

:omg2: