• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I've been to your profile page... and i must say, I'm very disappointed!

MachServTech

Sign people scare me more than clowns and carnies. (SGIA and ISA are traumatic for me)

The less I know about ya'll the better.

DAAGH!

I just looked in the mirror.....its too late for me!.....covered in red ink and holding an exact o knife.....Im one of THEM!

Oh well, at least I haven't picked up a smoking habit

DAAGH!

Where'd that cigarette come from?

Transformation complete

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay..... Okay..... Okay.....

I really changed mine around this time and while it is much easier on the eyes... I think it's harder to read. I believe I need more contrast, but I can't find that slide bar in the tool box.

How can I center justify my copy and still hold the balance on each side even ??

SignManiac

I'd like to hire a professional profile designer to make my page for me. I'd like for that person to optimize my search-ability at the same time so I come up number one in profile searches. I have a budget of $20 and might even go as much as $25.

I'd rather not outsource this to India or Russia if possible. I'm partial to blue backgrounds or black.

Steve C.

Okay..... Okay..... Okay.....

I really changed mine around this time and while it is much easier on the eyes... I think it's harder to read. I believe I need more contrast, but I can't find that slide bar in the tool box.

How can I center justify my copy and still hold the balance on each side even ??

Yes.....contrast.

MachServTech

I'd like to hire a professional profile designer to make my page for me. I'd like for that person to optimize my search-ability at the same time so I come up number one in profile searches. I have a budget of $20 and might even go as much as $25.

I'd rather not outsource this to India or Russia if possible. I'm partial to blue backgrounds or black.

I am sendig if you pleas i like ur work for u.
Pleas send $4000 to pay for shpping of comtletd worrk to you:
Mfrs Group LTD

BTW i no russa or india

Gino

Premium Subscriber

You meeet R rekuirements right off the bootery.

Please, I am Pastor Ben Steeple and I wish fro you to send me money of $25. gelb Americann and what cdreedit cards you will ellow for shipping please if you will sir.

I will like maake 250 of this for you!i!

THnaks you
Balck and blue is our specialttee.

signgal

ROFL and I think I'm going to use your nifty little "uitility" to pick my new profile "color scheme"! Maybe you should send the link to Gino!

Techman

I'm presently writing a new software utility.
I'm goona call it "Profile Schemer"
IT will make any prfile you can dream about including your images from your wildest fantasy.

Including those pony harnesses some find so interesting.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm only a little color blind. I just see fuzzy all the time so most detail machs nix to me. I have no idea why so many things appear fuzzy. I don't need glasses except for fine work and nothing fine about me...................

......and the effects of :bushmill::bushmill: wear off from what I'm told. [if I'd give it a long enough break in between bottles].​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here Jill...... just use this as your avatar............... CeilingFanFull.jpg