• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks a LOT,,NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
as opposed to before when the rules were..... clear

Nope. It sounds to me as if Fred took hold of the situation and has made a new rule aimed towards stopping this... regardless of how you or anyone else wants to put a spin on it.

How he worded it.... seems as if anyone who can read to the 2nd grade level, can now understand what he has set in motion.

Does that make it any more clear ?? :U Rock:

Bly

So I can post tales of my imaginary friend and nobody is allowed to ridicule me?

Sweeet.

I'm also happy Joe survived. If he had a religious experience because of it maybe he should have kept that to himself.

Just my opinion of course. :smile:

HulkSmash

Had your kindergarten handlers dropped the word 'nice' from their mantra you might have had something to carry with you all of your days.

That would yield "If you have nothing to say sometimes its best to not say anything at all". There now, doesn't that play better?

once again bob answers a question with another question. Love your logic. Seriously. :covereyes:

shakey0818

I read OP's thread and felt really grateful to have him still with us.At the time i read it only had 4 posts and i didn't leave a comment but wish i had.I didn't know where the thread went bad and i don't really care.I am just blown away that there 3 pages of posts in this thread about OP's thread and there wasn't even that many posts in his thread congratulating him.It just shows me how much drama there still is even after the no religion/politics and NHB discussions are no longer allowed.Can we just embrace a good friend and enjoy this time we have to share with him ion the anniversary of a life changing moment.

GROW THE F***K UP PEOPLE!!!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
once again bob answers a question with another question. Love your logic. Seriously. :covereyes:

To which question are you referring? I was merely improving upon an overly smarmy and at the same time patronizing statement that's been around since the last ice age.

If you mean the first part that ended in a query that had to do with some slag buying cheeseburgers, to that I did not respond. No claim of anything remotely supernatural was made therefore no comment was necessary.

Wasting one's time pointing out the fallacious similes and analogies in these waters, assuming anyone here would know the difference, would be a full time job. Best to ignore them completely.

ProWraps

im with bob and colin on this one. censorship should be universal.

i am glad OP is still with us. but to allow a thread titled "palm sunday" yet stand up and single out a member to censor is lame.

long live opportunistic censorship!

i didnt even read nor see the thread, but i can say, THIS thread has done MUCH more to tear our members apart than that one probably did. you sure this site isnt sponsored by the US gov? cause its contains much of the same stupid logic that our crap country operates on.

ill take my licks now. i was a bit jealous when fred referred to the "usual suspects" and i knew damn good and well i wasnt a part of them cause i was too busy working to post.

i would like my "usual suspect" status back please.

oh and one last remark cause i feel like it.

to whom ever said to ban colin because of his views.. i hope you do ban him. i really do. because he will by a martyr. and i will celebrate the fact that he got banned because he voiced his opinion on a PUBLIC FORUM. i will speak his name around the festivus pole as i celebrate my alignment with the stars as well as my own atheist beliefs.

Techman

i am glad OP is still with us. but to allow a thread titled "palm sunday" yet stand up and single out a member to censor is lame.
IF you remember right..

This poster was extremely insensitive when OP was in his death bed as well. While dozens of others were in a death watch one just had to have his say.. He brought down his own wrath..

ProWraps

of whom do you speak? i mean seriously. grow a pair and call the member out. let him have his/her say.

qmr55

to whom ever said to ban colin because of his views.. i hope you do ban him. i really do. because he will by a martyr. and i will celebrate the fact that he got banned because he voiced his opinion on a PUBLIC FORUM. i will speak his name around the festivus pole as i celebrate my alignment with the stars as well as my own atheist beliefs.

lol you my friend, are awesome

HulkSmash

IF you remember right..

This poster was extremely insensitive when OP was in his death bed as well. While dozens of others were in a death watch one just had to have his say.. He brought down his own wrath..

of whom do you speak? i mean seriously. grow a pair and call the member out. let him have his/her say.

It was obviously Colin. He was asking for prayers and pretty much said that was stupid.

Colin

Yes, here's one of the caustic statements I made on the original thread where we were lead to believe that OP had passed:

Gah. I just found this thread now. It is indeed a sad, hollow feeling when we lose someone we know, even if we never actually met, and thousands of miles apart. I'm glad you were born Old Paint, and our lives were daubed with your own particular color. Thanks for being "you".

sniff

It really saddens me to see so many of you so full of hatred. I guess you see what you want to see.

iSign

we see what you show us fool...

don't bloat yerself up with yer fleeting moment of humility, you revel in your incessant inflammatory drivel, and act innocent when your intentions are successful..

you are the worst kind of pot stirring miscreant.. the kind too weak and shallow to admit to his malice...

Status
Not open for further replies.