• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think about getting into the full color sign business

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sure, I’ll PM ya with my address. However, I don’t do Saturday’s for anyone unless I’m making money. That’s my family time. Make it Friday and I’ll give you a personal tour of our facility. In fact, if you want…. make it Monday and I’ll extend the offer.

As for talking down to you….. get something straight. I don’t do threats. I call them how I see them and how they’re presented to me. With as much after thought as you’re giving for this project, it’s sure a pity you didn’t think of this approach in the first place and possibly eliminate some of your hostilities.

Anyway, feel free to invite yourself to our shop. Our doors are always open.​

The man to man thing is just a little overboard and somewhat too dramatic there Marko…. tone it down a little and you might just weather the storm a little better.

As for your last statement…. you have the basic ability to ask for simplistic help, then wanna try to direct how you want the answers to flow in and start cutting others off at the knees and then have the gonads to say I/we over-think your business and read too much into your business when in fact…. you asked for the help on your business decisions. When you get here, after the 25 cent tour…. I’ll take ya across the street and we’ll discuss this all over some drinks.

As for becoming friends….. that’s on you. I don’t know where ‘shop, USA is, but I’m not particularly fond to ‘the new guy on the block’ making the rules and barking out orders. We’ll see.

copythat

Not!

Uhh.. why have a newbie forum if every single newbie gets trashed?

He is not getting trashes. They are just telling him like it is. 1st search to see if topic has been opened. And then find out what wasn't in it for him to ask. Simple enough!

copythat

Trade Show Here

Welcome Ron,

Before I purchased any equipment & went to a SGIA trade show in Orlando. Lots of answers with plenty of eager salespeople. Then when I came into this forum to tweak my knowledge even more. Group is great..Ok so there are rules. I had my share of thumping. You'll fit in just right babe!

iSign

here we go "again" ?

here we go again
more like "still" ...

...as in you're still not making any effort to fit in, and are instead doing everything possible to stick out like a soreass! Good job, if that's your intention.

Maybe one day you'll want to make good use of this forum, but for now it seems as though you'd rather burn your bridges here instead.